La Vela Puerca
139 Shouts - 1,684,975 Scrobbles
La Vela Puerca is "Uruguay's most famous ska-rock-band". It was founded 1995 in Montevideo. Its founders were Sebastián Teysera (lead vocals, frontman and main songwriter), Nicolás Lieutier (bass guitar) and Santiago Butler (guitar) - all three are still part of the band today. The band's first appearance as La Vela Puerca was in a montevidean street party in December 24, 1995. By then, several new members had already joined in.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- El Viejo - (3:07) - 3,519 plays
- Zafar - (4:22) - 2,768 plays
- Va A Escampar - (4:41) - 2,827 plays
- Llenos De Magia - (3:52) - 1,953 plays
- De Atar - (4:04) - 1,770 plays
- Por La Ciudad - (3:01) - 1,543 plays
- Por Dentro - (2:38) - 1,418 plays
- Sin Palabras - (3:22) - 1,123 plays
- El Profeta - (3:11) - 1,200 plays
- Escobas - (3:59) - 987 plays