La Vela Puerca
140 Shouts - 1,717,070 Scrobbles
La Vela Puerca is "Uruguay's most famous ska-rock-band". It was founded 1995 in Montevideo. Its founders were Sebastián Teysera (lead vocals, frontman and main songwriter), Nicolás Lieutier (bass guitar) and Santiago Butler (guitar) - all three are still part of the band today. The band's first appearance as La Vela Puerca was in a montevidean street party in December 24, 1995. By then, several new members had already joined in.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- El Viejo - (3:07) - 3,344 plays
- Zafar - (4:22) - 2,711 plays
- Va A Escampar - (4:41) - 2,782 plays
- Llenos De Magia - (3:52) - 1,903 plays
- De Atar - (4:04) - 1,807 plays
- Por La Ciudad - (3:01) - 1,427 plays
- Por Dentro - (2:38) - 1,396 plays
- El Profeta - (3:11) - 1,208 plays
- Sin Palabras - (3:22) - 1,167 plays
- El Señor - (3:22) - 947 plays