La Sonora Dinamita
30 Shouts - 397,334 Scrobbles
La Sonora Dinamita is a Colombian cumbia group. As one of the first cumbia groups to reach international success, it is credited with helping to popularize the genre throughout Latin America. The original orchestra was formed in 1960 in Cartagena de Indias under the direction of bandleader Lucho Argaín. It disbanded in 1963, but was re-formed in 1975 under the direction of Julio Ernesto Estrada "Fruko" Rincón, the artistic director of the Discos Fuentes record label. In 1981, Mélida Yará, better-known as "La India Meliyará" became the lead vocalist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Que Nadie Sepa mi Sufrir - (4:05) - 1,737 plays
- Se Me Perdio La Cadenita - (2:34) - 1,581 plays
- Mil Horas - (1:59) - 1,166 plays
- Mi Cucu - (3:53) - 772 plays
- Se me Perdió la Cadenita - (2:35) - 626 plays
- Capullo y Sorullo - (1:03) - 563 plays
- Oye - (1:38) - 592 plays
- A Mover la Colita - (3:28) - 429 plays
- Que bello - 293 plays
- La Suavecita - (3:54) - 298 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online