La Sonora Dinamita
30 Shouts - 402,598 Scrobbles
La Sonora Dinamita is a Colombian cumbia group. As one of the first cumbia groups to reach international success, it is credited with helping to popularize the genre throughout Latin America. The original orchestra was formed in 1960 in Cartagena de Indias under the direction of bandleader Lucho Argaín. It disbanded in 1963, but was re-formed in 1975 under the direction of Julio Ernesto Estrada "Fruko" Rincón, the artistic director of the Discos Fuentes record label. In 1981, Mélida Yará, better-known as "La India Meliyará" became the lead vocalist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Que Nadie Sepa mi Sufrir - (4:05) - 1,465 plays
- Se Me Perdio La Cadenita - (2:34) - 1,706 plays
- Se me Perdió la Cadenita - (2:35) - 791 plays
- Mil Horas - (1:59) - 760 plays
- Capullo y Sorullo - (1:03) - 459 plays
- Mi Cucu - (3:53) - 577 plays
- A Mover la Colita - (3:28) - 439 plays
- Que bello - 309 plays
- Oye - (1:38) - 381 plays
- El Viejo del Sombreron - (4:10) - 261 plays