La Sonora Dinamita
29 Shouts - 366,937 Scrobbles
La Sonora Dinamita is a Colombian cumbia group. As one of the first cumbia groups to reach international success, it is credited with helping to popularize the genre throughout Latin America. The original orchestra was formed in 1960 in Cartagena de Indias under the direction of bandleader Lucho Argaín. It disbanded in 1963, but was re-formed in 1975 under the direction of Julio Ernesto Estrada "Fruko" Rincón, the artistic director of the Discos Fuentes record label. In 1981, Mélida Yará, better-known as "La India Meliyará" became the lead vocalist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Que Nadie Sepa mi Sufrir - (4:05) - 1,810 plays
- Se Me Perdio La Cadenita - (2:34) - 1,322 plays
- Se me Perdió la Cadenita - (2:35) - 1,125 plays
- Mi Cucu - (3:53) - 1,232 plays
- Mil Horas - (1:59) - 1,030 plays
- Oye - (1:38) - 1,007 plays
- Capullo y Sorullo - (1:03) - 650 plays
- A Mover la Colita - (3:28) - 812 plays
- La Pollera Colora - (0:51) - 431 plays
- El Negro Jose - (1:14) - 331 plays