La Gusana Ciega
92 Shouts - 921,358 Scrobbles
La Gusana Ciega came up from the new wave traces in the late 80's like three teenagers searching for their own sound. They kept underground polishing their first album: Merlina (1996). Along these years La Gusana have been building for themselves of a group of followers ranging from missunderstood teenagers to the most prestigious rockers in Mexico. This came to the attention of the rock sub label 'Discos Manicomio', with whom they signed and produced their second album in 1997 'Super Bee'.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tornasol (Vuelves a Ser) - (3:44) - 2,746 plays
- No Puedo Verte - (4:07) - 2,179 plays
- Hey! - (4:17) - 1,996 plays
- Yes Sir, I Can Boogie - (3:35) - 2,052 plays
- Celofán - (3:53) - 1,291 plays
- No Me Tientes - (2:36) - 1,295 plays
- Me Puedes - (3:00) - 1,315 plays
- Aquellos Ojos Verdes - (3:08) - 896 plays
- Conejo en el Sombrero - (4:35) - 1,650 plays
- Tornasol - (3:44) - 1,132 plays