La Funk Mob
8 Shouts - 64,754 Scrobbles
Although MC Solaar was the only French rapper of note during the '90s, several hip-hop production crews made inroads in the quintessentially American style, including DJ Cam, the Mighty Bop, and La Funk Mob. The latter team was formed by Boom Bass and Philippe Zdar in the early '90s, though Boom Bass had worked with Solaar on his first two solo albums, weaving samples from Black Sheep to Serge Gainsbourg.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sans Remission - (3:00) - 401 plays
- Oriental Folk Song (Remix) - (3:47) - 315 plays
- Ravers Suck Our Sound - (4:28) - 217 plays
- Oriental Folk Song - Remix - (3:48) - 140 plays
- La Doctoresse - (5:46) - 152 plays
- Motor Bass Get Phunked Up - (8:28) - 140 plays
- 357 Magnum Force - (5:24) - 128 plays
- Oriental Folk Song (Wayne Shorter) - 124 plays
- Motor Bass Gets Phunked Up (Richie Hawtin's Electrophunk Mix) - (4:33) - 114 plays
- Motorbass Get Phunked Up - (5:57) - 73 plays