100 Shouts - 1,940,268 Scrobbles
Spanish rock band La Fuga were born in July of 1996 in Reinosa, a small industrial town south of Cantabria. Edu (drums), Rulo (guitar and voice), Fito (lead guitar and voice), and Inaki (bass) all left previous bands behind in hopes of forming a solid group. It was not long before La Fuga were performing regularly in Reinosa and the surrounding area. In June of 1997 the group took to the studio to record its first record, the self-produced El Camino.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
Como el perro en la autopista;
Como una tortuga con prisa;
como una monja en un burdel.
- Por verte sonreir - (6:38) - 2,981 plays
- P' aqui, p' alla - (4:15) - 2,139 plays
- Pedazo de Morron - (3:37) - 1,236 plays
- Heroina - (4:18) - 1,496 plays
- Jaleo - (3:21) - 1,186 plays
- Baja Por Diversion - (3:37) - 1,109 plays
- Majareta - (2:46) - 1,149 plays
- Luna de miel - (3:54) - 1,283 plays
- No solo respirar - (3:51) - 827 plays