100 Shouts - 1,947,986 Scrobbles
Spanish rock band La Fuga were born in July of 1996 in Reinosa, a small industrial town south of Cantabria. Edu (drums), Rulo (guitar and voice), Fito (lead guitar and voice), and Inaki (bass) all left previous bands behind in hopes of forming a solid group. It was not long before La Fuga were performing regularly in Reinosa and the surrounding area. In June of 1997 the group took to the studio to record its first record, the self-produced El Camino.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Buscando en la basura - (3:27) - 4,323 plays
- Por verte sonreir - (6:38) - 2,876 plays
- P' aqui, p' alla - (4:15) - 2,035 plays
- Pedazo de Morron - (3:37) - 1,015 plays
- Heroina - (4:18) - 1,328 plays
- Baja Por Diversion - (3:37) - 990 plays
- Jaleo - (3:21) - 1,052 plays
- Luna de miel - (3:54) - 1,121 plays
- Majareta - (2:46) - 1,017 plays
- No solo respirar - (3:51) - 813 plays