LV & Untold
4 Shouts - 22,396 Scrobbles
Untold and LV step into the future with a slab of advanced Afro-tek backed with a Mount Kimbie remix on Hemlock recordings. The collaboratory effort on the A-side is exceptional, with Untold kneading maleable subbass into fluid forms at the bottom of the spectrum while melodic percussion plugs the gaps between post-garage shuffle and shoulder-dipping Afro-flex. Noticably LV's contribution comes in the stealthy camouflage of smoked dub vibes, favouring spooked FX and crackling textures woven into the rhythm with a deft crispness.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online