7 Shouts - 38,239 Scrobbles
'''LCD''' were a computer generated dance act, active in the late 1990s. Signed to Virgin Records, their one hit single was a euro pop version of the Greek song "Zorbas", entitled "Zorba's Dance". The music video to the song, made in computerised animation, featured a band of overweight men playing the song. The single was a club hit in the UK, charting twice in the Top 40 within 18 months of its original release,and was one of the first of its kind which was enabled to be played on a computer for its music video.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Zorba's dance - (5:20) - 169 plays
- Zorba's Dance (Radio Edit) - (3:00) - 89 plays
- Think Smart - (6:24) - 28 plays
- Zorba's Dance - Radio Edit - (3:00) - 43 plays
- Endor Fun - (6:40) - 19 plays
- Mad Love - (6:45) - 10 plays
- Gear Boxing - (5:11) - 8 plays
- Zorba's Dance (radio version) - (2:59) - 6 plays
- Zorba S Dance - (2:57) - 7 plays
- Pull Up the Brain - (4:19) - 8 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online