0 Shouts - 119,860 Scrobbles
Toshiyuki Kakuta (角田利之, Toshiyuki Kakuta) is a composer best known for his work on Konami games. Kakuta is best known amongst fans of the Bemani series of games under his pseudonym of L.E.D. (and many combinations thereof; see List of Bemani musicians). He is also known for his composition work on the Zone of the Enders and Metal Gear Solid soundtracks. As L.E.D., his compositions tend to dabble in the goa and psychedelic trance genres, as well as hardcore techno and NRG. L.E.D. songs have appeared in Beatmania, Beatmania IIDX, GuitarFreaks, DrumMania, and Dance Dance Revolution.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- EXUSIA - (2:08) - 1,145 plays
- BITTER CHOCOLATE STRIKER - (2:13) - 825 plays
- OUTER LIMITS - (1:40) - 395 plays
- DOMINION - (2:04) - 814 plays
- The Deep Striker - (2:02) - 461 plays
- ELECTRIC MASSIVE DIVER - (2:20) - 529 plays
- 電人、暁に斃れる。 - (2:06) - 996 plays
- LOVELY STORM - (4:31) - 588 plays
- THE FALLEN - (1:50) - 404 plays
- SOUND OF GIALLARHORN - (2:16) - 293 plays