5 Shouts - 64,415 Scrobbles
Lester Abrams formed the The Les Smith Soul Band (the Band would be renamed L.A. Carnival later) as Lester was developing the "Fabulous Impacts" and a reputation as "the baddest drummer in town", Leslie Orlando Smith (born 1949 in Detroit) was attending North High School and singing lead in the band "Sights and Sounds" with, amongst others, schoolmate Ron Cooley on guitar and a bass player from Central High, Rick Chudacoff. After a series of personnel and name changes, including the addition of Arno Lucas, they became the Les Smith Soul Band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Color - (2:30) - 160 plays
- Blind Man - (2:58) - 94 plays
- Color - Original 7" Version - (2:35) - 62 plays
- Blind Man - Cut Chemist Remix - (3:32) - 105 plays
- Color (original 7" version) - (2:34) - 38 plays
- Black Man's March - (3:14) - 31 plays
- We Need Peace and Love - (4:02) - 53 plays
- Ron's Tune - (6:32) - 26 plays
- The Klan - (7:40) - 21 plays
- Can You Hum A Tune - (2:00) - 19 plays