16 Shouts - 104,392 Scrobbles
A gifted South Indian counterpart of Jean-Luc Ponty on the electric violin, and endlessly curious about all kinds of music, Subramaniam has been a pioneer in exploring intelligent fusions between European classical music, American jazz, rock, and South Indian music. His father, a master Indian violinist, and mother, who played the Indian veena, were his first musical influences, and after abandoning a career in medicine, he formed a violin trio with his two brothers while still in India.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wandering Saint - (6:39) - 599 plays
- Raga Sindhi Bhairavi: Dadra Tal (6 beats) - (11:52) - 159 plays
- Raga mohanam : Alâpana - (18:58) - 151 plays
- Raga Sindhi Bhairavi: Teental (16 beats) - (37:56) - 143 plays
- Raga kirvani : Râgam - (8:33) - 99 plays
- Tanam - (13:10) - 78 plays
- Blue Lotus - (11:28) - 94 plays
- Raga kirvani : Tânam - (7:15) - 68 plays
- Kriti - (26:27) - 58 plays
- Lost love - (10:01) - 79 plays