78 Shouts - 241,448 Scrobbles
L-Vis 1990 (real name James Connolly) is a London-based DJ and producer and, along with Bok Bok, is a co-founder and head of the Night Slugs imprint, which arose from their monthly club night at London's East Village club. He has had original material released on the Dress 2 Sweat, Mad Decent, Sound Pellegrino, and Tres Cool Records labels, along with his 2010 "Forever You" EP, released by his home camp, Night Slugs. He has done remix work for Crystal Fighters, La Roux, Tony Senghore, Gucci Vump, Sissy Nobby, Supra 1, Kingdom, Mosca, and others, and continues to tour in the UK.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Not Mad - (4:41) - 3,551 plays
- Forever You - (5:47) - 1,966 plays
- Ballad 4D - (5:43) - 2,018 plays
- Lost in Love - (3:57) - 1,835 plays
- Signal - (5:05) - 1,126 plays
- Circuits - (3:20) - 955 plays
- Video Drone - (5:36) - 937 plays
- Lost in Love - Night Slugs Street Mix - (5:15) - 764 plays
- Lost In Love [ft. Javeon McCarthy] (Night Slugs Street Mix) - (5:14) - 943 plays
- Wires - (2:18) - 697 plays