59 Shouts - 818,430 Scrobbles
Lúnasa are an all-instrumental, acoustic group known for their exciting melodies and tunes, as well as their ability to combine the sounds of the fiddle, the flute, the uilleann pipes, the guitar, and the bass. Named after Lughnasadh, an ancient Irish harvest festival, Lúnasa was started when Seán Smyth, Trevor Hutchinson, and Donogh Hennessy briefly toured through Scandinavia in 1996. Upon their return to Ireland, they teamed up with Michael McGoldrick and John McSherry to record a few tracks for what would be their first album. In 1997, Kevin Crawford joined the group.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Morning Nightcap - (4:53) - 1,666 plays
- Cregg's Pipes - (3:33) - 950 plays
- Ryestraw - (5:26) - 652 plays
- The Miller of Drohan - (1:54) - 582 plays
- The Raven’s Rock - (5:52) - 525 plays
- Aoibhneas - (4:22) - 608 plays
- The Merry Sisters of Fate - (2:54) - 523 plays
- Casu - (4:09) - 540 plays
- Feabhra - (4:30) - 384 plays
- Island Lake - (4:54) - 454 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online