23 Shouts - 597,285 Scrobbles
(Clément Philibert) Leo Delibes (February 21, 1836 – January 16, 1891) was a French composer of Romantic music. He was born in St. Germain-du-Val, France. After training under Adolphe Adam at the Paris Conservatoire, he worked as rehearsal accompanist at the Théâtre Lyrique and as an organist before coming to popular attention with his ballet Coppélia (1870); its title referred to a doll, depicted in the work, which comes to life. Other ballets include Sylvia (1876), and La Source (1866), which he wrote with Minkus.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Flower Duet - (2:51) - 3,909 plays
- Lakmé (Act I): Flower Duet - (3:30) - 1,826 plays
- Lakmé: Blumenduett (Lara Croft Tomb Raider): Flower Duet (Lakmé) - (6:37) - 1,272 plays
- Flower Duet - (3:32) - 1,027 plays
- Lakmé / Act 1: Viens, Mallika, ... Dôme épais (Flower Duet) - (5:59) - 710 plays
- Sylvia, Act III: Pizzicati - (1:49) - 496 plays
- Viens Mallika Sous Le Dome Edais From Lakme - (3:56) - 409 plays
- Lakmé, Act 1: "Sous le dome épais" (Flower Duet) - (4:30) - 616 plays
- Sylvia, Suite: 3. Pizzicati - (2:06) - 318 plays
- Lakmé : "Viens, Mallika, ... Dôme épais" (Flower Duet) - (6:08) - 283 plays