23 Shouts - 601,776 Scrobbles
(Clément Philibert) Leo Delibes (February 21, 1836 – January 16, 1891) was a French composer of Romantic music. He was born in St. Germain-du-Val, France. After training under Adolphe Adam at the Paris Conservatoire, he worked as rehearsal accompanist at the Théâtre Lyrique and as an organist before coming to popular attention with his ballet Coppélia (1870); its title referred to a doll, depicted in the work, which comes to life. Other ballets include Sylvia (1876), and La Source (1866), which he wrote with Minkus.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Flower Duet - (2:51) - 3,937 plays
- Lakmé (Act I): Flower Duet - (3:30) - 2,126 plays
- Lakmé: Blumenduett (Lara Croft Tomb Raider): Flower Duet (Lakmé) - (6:37) - 1,244 plays
- Viens Mallika Sous Le Dome Edais From Lakme - (3:56) - 571 plays
- Lakmé / Act 1: Viens, Mallika, ... Dôme épais (Flower Duet) - (5:59) - 773 plays
- Flower Duet - (3:32) - 1,000 plays
- Lakmé, Act 1: "Sous le dome épais" (Flower Duet) - (4:30) - 594 plays
- Sylvia, Act III: Pizzicati - (1:49) - 396 plays
- Sylvia, Suite: 3. Pizzicati - (2:06) - 294 plays
- Lakmé : "Viens, Mallika, ... Dôme épais" (Flower Duet) - (6:08) - 271 plays