23 Shouts - 584,546 Scrobbles
(Clément Philibert) Leo Delibes (February 21, 1836 – January 16, 1891) was a French composer of Romantic music. He was born in St. Germain-du-Val, France. After training under Adolphe Adam at the Paris Conservatoire, he worked as rehearsal accompanist at the Théâtre Lyrique and as an organist before coming to popular attention with his ballet Coppélia (1870); its title referred to a doll, depicted in the work, which comes to life. Other ballets include Sylvia (1876), and La Source (1866), which he wrote with Minkus.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Flower Duet - (2:51) - 2,767 plays
- Lakmé: Blumenduett (Lara Croft Tomb Raider): Flower Duet (Lakmé) - (6:37) - 1,314 plays
- Flower Duet - (3:32) - 1,157 plays
- Sylvia, Act III: Pizzicati - (1:49) - 448 plays
- Lakmé, Act 1: "Sous le dome épais" (Flower Duet) - (4:30) - 613 plays
- Lakmé / Act 1: Viens, Mallika, ... Dôme épais (Flower Duet) - (5:59) - 507 plays
- Sylvia, Suite: 3. Pizzicati - (2:06) - 362 plays
- Lakmé (Act I): Flower Duet - (3:30) - 426 plays
- Flower Duet: Lakmé (Act I) - 288 plays
- 'The Flower Duet' from Lakmé - (3:33) - 566 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online