23 Shouts - 558,863 Scrobbles
(Clément Philibert) Leo Delibes (February 21, 1836 – January 16, 1891) was a French composer of Romantic music. He was born in St. Germain-du-Val, France. After training under Adolphe Adam at the Paris Conservatoire, he worked as rehearsal accompanist at the Théâtre Lyrique and as an organist before coming to popular attention with his ballet Coppélia (1870); its title referred to a doll, depicted in the work, which comes to life. Other ballets include Sylvia (1876), and La Source (1866), which he wrote with Minkus.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Flower Duet - (3:32) - 1,229 plays
- Lakmé, Act 1: "Sous le dome épais" (Flower Duet) - (4:30) - 611 plays
- Lakmé: Blumenduett (Lara Croft Tomb Raider): Flower Duet (Lakmé) - (6:37) - 466 plays
- The Flower Duet - (2:51) - 565 plays
- 'The Flower Duet' from Lakmé - (3:33) - 448 plays
- "Flower Duet" from Lakmé - (1:42) - 420 plays
- Lakmé; Dome Epais, Duo de las Flores "Los Padres de Ella" - (3:49) - 209 plays
- Pizzicato (From Sylvia) - (1:48) - 203 plays
- Suite from Sylvia: Pizzicato - (2:37) - 190 plays
- Coppélia, Act 3: Waltz of the Hours - (3:53) - 140 plays