23 Shouts - 554,368 Scrobbles
(Clément Philibert) Leo Delibes (February 21, 1836 – January 16, 1891) was a French composer of Romantic music. He was born in St. Germain-du-Val, France. After training under Adolphe Adam at the Paris Conservatoire, he worked as rehearsal accompanist at the Théâtre Lyrique and as an organist before coming to popular attention with his ballet Coppélia (1870); its title referred to a doll, depicted in the work, which comes to life. Other ballets include Sylvia (1876), and La Source (1866), which he wrote with Minkus.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Flower Duet - (3:32) - 1,220 plays
- Lakmé, Act 1: "Sous le dome épais" (Flower Duet) - (4:30) - 656 plays
- The Flower Duet - (2:51) - 525 plays
- Lakmé: Blumenduett (Lara Croft Tomb Raider): Flower Duet (Lakmé) - (6:37) - 296 plays
- 'The Flower Duet' from Lakmé - (3:33) - 500 plays
- "Flower Duet" from Lakmé - (1:42) - 452 plays
- Lakmé; Dome Epais, Duo de las Flores "Los Padres de Ella" - (3:49) - 226 plays
- Pizzicato (From Sylvia) - (1:48) - 229 plays
- Suite from Sylvia: Pizzicato - (2:37) - 189 plays
- Waltz (From Coppelia) - 227 plays