25 Shouts - 37,588 Scrobbles
Lætitia Sadier (born 6 May 1968, sometimes known as Seaya Sadier, or "The Shah") is a French musician best-known as the singer of the post-rock band Stereolab. Sadier was working as a nanny when she met McCarthy leader Tim Gane at a gig in Paris during the late 1980s. Sadier was disillusioned with the rock scene in France, and soon moved to London to be with Gane and to pursue her career. She had contributed vocals to McCarthy's third and final album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- One Million Year Trip - (5:02) - 176 plays
- Un soir, un chien - (4:50) - 150 plays
- Fluid Sand - (4:33) - 134 plays
- By the Sea - (3:45) - 160 plays
- Natural Child - (4:00) - 130 plays
- Statues Can Bend - (2:57) - 122 plays
- Another Monster - (2:49) - 112 plays
- Summertime - (1:59) - 108 plays
- Ceci Est Le Coeur - (3:20) - 107 plays
- Auscultation to the Nation - (4:46) - 85 plays