Kyoto Jazz Massive
114 Shouts - 1,452,764 Scrobbles
Kyoto Jazz Massive is a musical project specialising in broken beat and electronic styles, consisting of the two brothers Okino Shuya (沖野修也) and Okino Yoshihiro (沖野好洋). Although the brothers have been DJ's since the late 1980's, they have been remixing and composing as far back as the early 1990's.
Since they formed Kyoto Jazz Massive as a DJ unit in the beginning of 90's, they have built a Japanese Jazz Crossover Music scene in Japan and also succesfully built a following overseas.
In 1994 they released their first production; a compilation CD entitled "Kyoto Jazz Massive V.A".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Substream - (6:31) - 5,406 plays
- Eclipse - (7:28) - 4,033 plays
- Behind the Shadow - (8:02) - 3,984 plays
- Between The Lights - (6:35) - 2,645 plays
- Shine - (7:08) - 2,809 plays
- Stargazer - (6:46) - 4,751 plays
- The Brightness of These Days - (8:14) - 852 plays
- A Calmaria - (5:41) - 817 plays
- Mind Expansions - (8:06) - 1,757 plays
- Kudu - (5:05) - 644 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online