Kyoto Jazz Massive
112 Shouts - 1,411,216 Scrobbles
Kyoto Jazz Massive is a musical project specialising in broken beat and electronic styles, consisting of the two brothers Okino Shuya (沖野修也) and Okino Yoshihiro (沖野好洋). Although the brothers have been DJ's since the late 1980's, they have been remixing and composing as far back as the early 1990's.
Since they formed Kyoto Jazz Massive as a DJ unit in the beginning of 90's, they have built a Japanese Jazz Crossover Music scene in Japan and also succesfully built a following overseas.
In 1994 they released their first production; a compilation CD entitled "Kyoto Jazz Massive V.A".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Substream - (6:31) - 5,529 plays
- Eclipse - (7:28) - 3,848 plays
- Behind the Shadow - (8:02) - 3,069 plays
- Shine - (7:08) - 2,035 plays
- A Calmaria - (5:41) - 1,166 plays
- Between The Lights - (6:35) - 1,896 plays
- Stargazer - (6:46) - 4,577 plays
- Kudu - (5:05) - 1,010 plays
- The Brightness of These Days - (8:14) - 988 plays
- Mind Expansions - (8:06) - 828 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations