Kyoto Jazz Massive
112 Shouts - 1,437,946 Scrobbles
Kyoto Jazz Massive is a musical project specialising in broken beat and electronic styles, consisting of the two brothers Okino Shuya (沖野修也) and Okino Yoshihiro (沖野好洋). Although the brothers have been DJ's since the late 1980's, they have been remixing and composing as far back as the early 1990's.
Since they formed Kyoto Jazz Massive as a DJ unit in the beginning of 90's, they have built a Japanese Jazz Crossover Music scene in Japan and also succesfully built a following overseas.
In 1994 they released their first production; a compilation CD entitled "Kyoto Jazz Massive V.A".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Substream - (6:31) - 4,905 plays
- Eclipse - (7:28) - 3,451 plays
- Behind the Shadow - (8:02) - 3,138 plays
- Between The Lights - (6:35) - 2,101 plays
- Shine - (7:08) - 2,203 plays
- Stargazer - (6:46) - 4,298 plays
- The Brightness of These Days - (8:14) - 895 plays
- A Calmaria - (5:41) - 913 plays
- Kudu - (5:05) - 669 plays
- Mind Expansions - (8:06) - 1,484 plays