34 Shouts - 380,707 Scrobbles
Kyle Riabko (born September 29, 1987) is a pop singer and guitarist who was born in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. He has been performing since the age of 10 and began his music career during his junior year of high school when he toured with John Mayer, Buddy Guy, and Jason Mraz, among others. He was signed to Aware/Columbia Records in 2003. His full-length album, "Before I Speak", was released April 19, 2005, just a few months before his high school graduation. More recently, Kyle released the album "The Parkdale Sessions".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Song For Amanda - (3:40) - 283 plays
- LyricsWell, well, every day was filled
With all the love and happiness
I could find in my life
There was nothing I could miss
Well, it was easy, easy, alright
- LyricsDays are passing so slowly
Hours turning into weeks
And I am feeling so lonely
I guess, I'll have to wait and see
With time on my shoulders
- LyricsIn the mornin' I was weary
Oh, in the mornin' I was lost
But in the evenin' I was dreamin'
Of our love an' the way it carries on
In the city, I was workin'
- LyricsWe've lived so long in those lovely days
You were there, life was fair in every way
I tend to say some crazy things
It's obvious they're not the words I really mean
Why do you cry?
- Miss Behavin' - (4:27) - 63 plays
- Saying Goodbye - (3:42) - 61 plays
- Half As Much - (3:51) - 65 plays
- Left Behind - (3:59) - 55 plays
- Paranoid - (2:49) - 53 plays