6 Shouts - 16,966 Scrobbles
Kwartet Jorgi was formed in 1984 by Maciej Rychly (whistles) and his brother Waldek (guitar). The band was based in the city of Poznan, but travelled widely to collect the folk music of Poland, Ukraine and the Balkans. Even more widely it has travelled to give concerts, it has played by now as far as Brazil, Canada and Australia. Apart from this the band also creates theatre music, most recently with the experimental theatre troupe "Gardzienice" it has researched the music of ancient Greece.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Oberek - (6:28) - 25 plays
- Z Hory - (1:23) - 15 plays
- Aksak - (2:35) - 15 plays
- Polonezem na wschód - (5:34) - 10 plays
- Bramy Ogrodu - (5:53) - 11 plays
- Romanesca - (4:47) - 10 plays
- Nowe oberki - (3:55) - 17 plays
- Szklana Kula - (4:58) - 18 plays
- Krzesany - (3:39) - 9 plays
- Uroczysko - (2:42) - 12 plays