6 Shouts - 16,012 Scrobbles
Kwartet Jorgi was formed in 1984 by Maciej Rychly (whistles) and his brother Waldek (guitar). The band was based in the city of Poznan, but travelled widely to collect the folk music of Poland, Ukraine and the Balkans. Even more widely it has travelled to give concerts, it has played by now as far as Brazil, Canada and Australia. Apart from this the band also creates theatre music, most recently with the experimental theatre troupe "Gardzienice" it has researched the music of ancient Greece.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Oberek - (6:28) - 31 plays
- Aksak - (2:35) - 12 plays
- Mergen Hara Bo - (5:53) - 11 plays
- Romanesca - (4:47) - 12 plays
- Z Hory - (1:23) - 13 plays
- Multanki - (5:05) - 12 plays
- Bramy Ogrodu - (5:53) - 11 plays
- Krzesany - (3:39) - 8 plays
- Bałkany - (3:37) - 5 plays
- Ubine - (8:23) - 8 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods