6 Shouts - 17,147 Scrobbles
Kwartet Jorgi was formed in 1984 by Maciej Rychly (whistles) and his brother Waldek (guitar). The band was based in the city of Poznan, but travelled widely to collect the folk music of Poland, Ukraine and the Balkans. Even more widely it has travelled to give concerts, it has played by now as far as Brazil, Canada and Australia. Apart from this the band also creates theatre music, most recently with the experimental theatre troupe "Gardzienice" it has researched the music of ancient Greece.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Oberek - (6:28) - 31 plays
- Aksak - (2:35) - 10 plays
- Bałkany - (3:37) - 9 plays
- Szklana Kula - (4:58) - 9 plays
- Gopło - (15:05) - 8 plays
- Nowe oberki - (3:55) - 9 plays
- Tańce irlandzkie, The Jig - (1:58) - 9 plays
- Polonezem na wschód - (5:34) - 8 plays
- Krzesany - (3:39) - 8 plays
- Romanesca - (4:47) - 8 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online