45 Shouts - 195,761 Scrobbles
Kurt Harland Larson (born January 25, 1963) was the lead singer of the band Information Society. The band eventually split in 1993, member by member, leaving him alone to release the last album Don't Be Afraid in 1997. In early shows and albums, Harland was credited under the pseudonym "Kurt Valaquen." After the band had achieved mainstream success, he began using his own middle name as his professional last name.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ozar Midrashim - (5:09) - 642 plays
- Kain Encounter - 157 plays
- ruined city (combat) - (2:15) - 116 plays
- Fire Forge - (1:51) - 119 plays
- Sound Glyph - 111 plays
- Underworld - 99 plays
- drowned abbey (combat) - (2:09) - 92 plays
- ruined city (danger) - (3:09) - 83 plays
- Drowned Abbey (Basic) - (2:11) - 87 plays
- Ruined City - (3:10) - 91 plays