49 Shouts - 219,599 Scrobbles
Kurt Harland Larson (born January 25, 1963) was the lead singer of the band Information Society. The band eventually split in 1993, member by member, leaving him alone to release the last album Don't Be Afraid in 1997. In early shows and albums, Harland was credited under the pseudonym "Kurt Valaquen." After the band had achieved mainstream success, he began using his own middle name as his professional last name.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ozar Midrashim - (5:09) - 275 plays
- Kain Encounter - 141 plays
- Sound Glyph - 66 plays
- Underworld - 155 plays
- Fire Forge - (1:51) - 113 plays
- Ruined City - (3:10) - 138 plays
- Necropolis - 128 plays
- Climbing The Temple - (3:35) - 30 plays
- City - 106 plays
- ruined city (combat) - (2:15) - 33 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online