675 Shouts - 102,524 Scrobbles
Kurt Donald Cobain (February 20, 1967, Aberdeen, Washington, U.S.A – April 5 1994, Seattle, Washington, U.S.A ) was the lead singer, songwriter, and guitarist of the Seattle grunge band Nirvana. He served not only as the band's frontman, but as its "leader and spiritual center". With the band's success, Cobain became a major national and international celebrity, an uncomfortable position for someone who claimed to be "ill at ease with fame and ill-equipped to handle the responsibility that accompanies success".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Come as You Are - (6:20) - 406 plays
- Across The Universe (The Beatles cover) - (3:49) - 325 plays
- [hardcore Was Dead] Audio Excerpt - (0:30) - 137 plays
- [car Radio] Audio Excerpt - (1:05) - 129 plays
- Across The Universe - (3:48) - 292 plays
- Lithium - (4:01) - 120 plays
- rape me - (2:45) - 195 plays
- 'Montage Of Heck' Mixtape, 1986 - 59 plays
- You Know You`re Right - (3:38) - 65 plays
- Smells Like Teen Spirit (acapella) - (3:50) - 44 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online