668 Shouts - 99,548 Scrobbles
Kurt Donald Cobain (February 20, 1967, Aberdeen, Washington, U.S.A – April 5 1994, Seattle, Washington, U.S.A ) was the lead singer, songwriter, and guitarist of the Seattle grunge band Nirvana. He served not only as the band's frontman, but as its "leader and spiritual center". With the band's success, Cobain became a major national and international celebrity, an uncomfortable position for someone who claimed to be "ill at ease with fame and ill-equipped to handle the responsibility that accompanies success".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- [hardcore Was Dead] Audio Excerpt - (0:30) - 196 plays
- Come as You Are - (6:20) - 460 plays
- Across The Universe (The Beatles cover) - (3:49) - 346 plays
- [car Radio] Audio Excerpt - (1:05) - 142 plays
- Across The Universe - (3:48) - 200 plays
- rape me - (2:45) - 219 plays
- Lithium - (4:01) - 100 plays
- Where Did You Sleep Last Night - 195 plays
- Dumb - 88 plays
- You Know You`re Right - (3:38) - 67 plays