36 Shouts - 196,552 Scrobbles
Kurhaus was a (post)hardcore band from northern Germany known for its intense live shows. They existed for more than ten years until their break up in 2007. Through the years their style evolved from rather average but pretty fast hardcore to their own unique brand of posthardcore. Kurhaus were always very outspoken about political issues leaning strongly to the extreme left. Despite some tags posted here they have never been a straight edge band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Propaganda Of Dance - (3:54) - 518 plays
- On My Last Night In Europe - (2:38) - 411 plays
- Priority #1 - (3:09) - 360 plays
- radically change myself - (2:45) - 298 plays
- One Last Scream - (1:53) - 243 plays
- The Sound Of Snow - (2:35) - 187 plays
- The Song With The Golden Arm - (2:08) - 198 plays
- Russlandfeldzug - (1:26) - 181 plays
- Microphysics Of Power - (2:10) - 143 plays
- Selling Our Bodies To Pay Bail For Our Souls - (0:34) - 152 plays