1 Shouts - 2,536 Scrobbles
Kulwinder Dhillon, was an award-winning, internationally famous popular Punjabi Indian singer. He died at the age of 32 in a car accident on 19 March, 2006, Phagwara-Banga road, near Behram village, Punjab, India. He is regarded as one of the most gifted musicians of the modern Bhangra era, known for his improvisations and style of Bhangra.
Dhillon started his career with his debut album Kacheriyan Ch Mele Lagde that had the hit song, Boliyan which got a lot of airplay on the radios.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kalli Kitte Mil - (4:32) - 10 plays
- Kacherian Ch Mele Ladge - (4:25) - 12 plays
- Kinna Di Kudi Aa - (4:14) - 3 plays
- Kalli Kite Mil - (3:46) - 7 plays
- College - (4:49) - 2 plays
- Boliyan - (5:07) - 2 plays
- Vich Pardesan - (5:47) - 1 plays
- Billo - (4:32) - 1 plays
- Chandigarh Boliyan - (3:54) - 1 plays
- Saal Solvan - (3:54) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online