1 Shouts - 2,530 Scrobbles
Kulwinder Dhillon, was an award-winning, internationally famous popular Punjabi Indian singer. He died at the age of 32 in a car accident on 19 March, 2006, Phagwara-Banga road, near Behram village, Punjab, India. He is regarded as one of the most gifted musicians of the modern Bhangra era, known for his improvisations and style of Bhangra.
Dhillon started his career with his debut album Kacheriyan Ch Mele Lagde that had the hit song, Boliyan which got a lot of airplay on the radios.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kalli Kitte Mil - (4:32) - 13 plays
- Kinna Di Kudi Aa - (4:14) - 2 plays
- Boliyan - (5:07) - 2 plays
- Kuch Kainge Te Nahin - (3:45) - 5 plays
- Kalli Kite Mil - (3:46) - 5 plays
- Chandigarh Boliyan - (3:54) - 1 plays
- Kacherian Ch Mele Ladge - (4:25) - 1 plays
- Vich Pardesan - (5:47) - 1 plays
- Jatt Driver Fouji - (4:59) - 1 plays
- Tera Vaili Yaar Ni - (4:47) - 1 plays