16 Shouts - 32,052 Scrobbles
كلنا سوا (Kulna Sawa), is a Syria-based band playing modern arrangements of traditional music. Formed in Damascus, Syria in 1995, the band (whose name means "all of us together") started by arranging several traditional songs. They embarked on a series of concerts and television appearances, culminating in several concerts in October 1999 in Damascus and Aleppo. The concerts were so successful that they lasted three nights and were attended by over than 5,000 people.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Am Jareb Elfot Nazarak - (2:43) - 79 plays
- Koudsia - (3:19) - 51 plays
- Wslo AlAskar - (3:47) - 48 plays
- Shara' w Gharb - (2:52) - 37 plays
- Ana Erhabi - (3:24) - 52 plays
- Sama - (2:31) - 34 plays
- Kul Yom Baoul - (3:42) - 25 plays
- Wayn a Ramallah - (4:12) - 18 plays
- Al Akhbar - (2:22) - 24 plays
- Yali Aionek - (3:38) - 25 plays