Krystol was an Black female R&B group that preceeded such R&B groups as En Vogue. Krystol is best remembered for their 1984 hit song, "Same Place Same Time." They had some hit songs both before and after this song but they are not well known. In addition to solidifying a distinctive group sound, each of the quartet's members was capable of delivering solid lead performances. Coupled with Leon Sylvers III's nouveau R&B/funk production, the resulting material was trendsetting. Krystol was ultimately the outgrowth of several earlier groups with slightly varying lineups.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- After the Dance Is Through - (4:59) - 100 plays
- After The Dance Is Through - Vocal Mix - (4:59) - 48 plays
- Don't change your ways - (4:39) - 23 plays
- You're The One For Me - (4:40) - 12 plays
- After The Dance Is Through (Original 12'' Mix) - (5:16) - 12 plays
- After the Dance Is Through (Vocal Mix) - (5:13) - 14 plays
- AfterThe Dance [Original 12" Mix] - (5:16) - 6 plays
- scared single - (4:31) - 11 plays
- You Ask Too Much - (3:53) - 6 plays
- Passion from a Woman - (6:00) - 10 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online