5 Shouts - 14,766 Scrobbles
There are two Kryptiks the rapper and the horrorcore group (1)Kryptik emerged on the Underground rap scene early in 2006, however is no stranger to the music. He has been an avid supporter of underground music for most of his life, influenced by the likings of Esham, ICP, Twiztid, the Wu-tang Clan, and Cypress Hill just to name a few. Disgusted with the lack of ability and creativity displayed in the Mainstream music industry these days, he decided to take matters into his own hands and make the change from spectator to innovator.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Digital Prison (Kinetik Drop Edit) - (8:25) - 16 plays
- The Mayan Prophepsy - (6:51) - 7 plays
- Mayan Prophecy (Kryptik Remix) - (6:50) - 5 plays
- The Beyond - (4:23) - 5 plays
- Evo Shandor - (3:47) - 5 plays
- Snuff - 9 plays
- In The Beginning - 8 plays
- Rewire - (9:30) - 7 plays
- Your Control - (7:56) - 6 plays
- Lullaby 2 Die By - (3:22) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online