4 Shouts - 39,292 Scrobbles
1) A swedish punk band consisting of five eminent lead singers in swedish punk music which existed in 1994.
Everyone wrote the songs, and everyone sang, except for the one who wrote the song, he wasn't allowed to sing. Krymplings made a record and a tour (Called dunken tur -94), and then stopped playing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dunken - (3:53) - 697 plays
- Drömprinsessorna - (3:26) - 188 plays
- Masturbation Blues - (2:48) - 232 plays
- Jag vill ha en slav - (2:32) - 147 plays
- Karlavagnen - (3:36) - 166 plays
- Mopeden - (2:06) - 96 plays
- Herr Chaufför - (2:19) - 96 plays
- Burkluft - (1:35) - 85 plays
- Tommy Värsting - (2:36) - 65 plays
- The Lok of Love - (1:58) - 78 plays