4 Shouts - 43,581 Scrobbles
1) A swedish punk band consisting of five eminent lead singers in swedish punk music which existed in 1994.
Everyone wrote the songs, and everyone sang, except for the one who wrote the song, he wasn't allowed to sing. Krymplings made a record and a tour (Called dunken tur -94), and then stopped playing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dunken - (3:53) - 806 plays
- Masturbation Blues - (2:48) - 308 plays
- Drömprinsessorna - (3:26) - 261 plays
- Jag vill ha en slav - (2:32) - 205 plays
- Kom och bli med oss! - (2:37) - 186 plays
- Burkluft - (1:35) - 94 plays
- Karlavagnen - (3:36) - 111 plays
- Mopeden - (2:06) - 114 plays
- Herr Chaufför - (2:19) - 105 plays
- The Lok of Love - (1:58) - 71 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online