4 Shouts - 39,974 Scrobbles
1) A swedish punk band consisting of five eminent lead singers in swedish punk music which existed in 1994.
Everyone wrote the songs, and everyone sang, except for the one who wrote the song, he wasn't allowed to sing. Krymplings made a record and a tour (Called dunken tur -94), and then stopped playing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dunken - (3:53) - 629 plays
- Masturbation Blues - (2:48) - 218 plays
- Drömprinsessorna - (3:26) - 167 plays
- Jag vill ha en slav - (2:32) - 162 plays
- Karlavagnen - (3:36) - 135 plays
- Herr Chaufför - (2:19) - 69 plays
- Burkluft - (1:35) - 67 plays
- Mopeden - (2:06) - 50 plays
- Tommy Värsting - (2:36) - 50 plays
- The Lok of Love - (1:58) - 53 plays