4 Shouts - 41,560 Scrobbles
1) A swedish punk band consisting of five eminent lead singers in swedish punk music which existed in 1994.
Everyone wrote the songs, and everyone sang, except for the one who wrote the song, he wasn't allowed to sing. Krymplings made a record and a tour (Called dunken tur -94), and then stopped playing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dunken - (3:53) - 700 plays
- Masturbation Blues - (2:48) - 182 plays
- Drömprinsessorna - (3:26) - 150 plays
- Jag vill ha en slav - (2:32) - 192 plays
- Karlavagnen - (3:36) - 70 plays
- Mopeden - (2:06) - 70 plays
- Tommy Värsting - (2:36) - 54 plays
- Herr Chaufför - (2:19) - 50 plays
- Burkluft - (1:35) - 52 plays
- The Lok of Love - (1:58) - 52 plays