17 Shouts - 225,506 Scrobbles
Krust (or DJ Krust) is part of the Bristol-based Reprazent collective, as well as releasing his own solo material. In his own right, he is probably most well-known for the mid-90s release "Warhead," which was one of a handful of tunes released in early 1997 which saw drum and bass move towards a more streamlined sound. "Warhead" has been remixed several times by both Krust and other artists. Krust is also well known for his 1996 release "Angles" on V Recordings. He is one of the most cerebral yet eternally funky of all the great drum and bass producers to come out of that area.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Warhead - (8:40) - 322 plays
- Coded Language - (8:49) - 193 plays
- Soul in Motion - (3:31) - 144 plays
- Angles - (6:54) - 148 plays
- Re-Arrange - (8:40) - 93 plays
- Follow da Vision - (4:40) - 92 plays
- Jazz Note - (4:43) - 71 plays
- Tribute - (6:00) - 73 plays
- Excuses - (7:50) - 64 plays
- Second Movement - (6:05) - 65 plays