17 Shouts - 219,899 Scrobbles
Krust (or DJ Krust) is part of the Bristol-based Reprazent collective, as well as releasing his own solo material. In his own right, he is probably most well-known for the mid-90s release "Warhead," which was one of a handful of tunes released in early 1997 which saw drum and bass move towards a more streamlined sound. "Warhead" has been remixed several times by both Krust and other artists. Krust is also well known for his 1996 release "Angles" on V Recordings. He is one of the most cerebral yet eternally funky of all the great drum and bass producers to come out of that area.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Warhead - (8:40) - 403 plays
- Coded Language - (8:49) - 172 plays
- Soul in Motion - (3:31) - 184 plays
- Re-Arrange - (8:40) - 122 plays
- Follow da Vision - (4:40) - 123 plays
- Angles - (6:54) - 109 plays
- Excuses - (7:50) - 93 plays
- Overture - (2:32) - 107 plays
- Tribute - (6:00) - 100 plays
- Spoils Of War - (7:56) - 85 plays