17 Shouts - 215,890 Scrobbles
Krust (or DJ Krust) is part of the Bristol-based Reprazent collective, as well as releasing his own solo material. In his own right, he is probably most well-known for the mid-90s release "Warhead," which was one of a handful of tunes released in early 1997 which saw drum and bass move towards a more streamlined sound. "Warhead" has been remixed several times by both Krust and other artists. Krust is also well known for his 1996 release "Angles" on V Recordings. He is one of the most cerebral yet eternally funky of all the great drum and bass producers to come out of that area.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Warhead - (8:40) - 593 plays
- Coded Language - (8:49) - 287 plays
- Soul in Motion - (3:31) - 206 plays
- Tribute - (6:00) - 190 plays
- Follow da Vision - (4:40) - 149 plays
- Re-Arrange - (8:40) - 142 plays
- Overture - (2:32) - 143 plays
- Spoils Of War - (7:56) - 106 plays
- Second Movement - (6:05) - 140 plays
- Snapped It - (5:51) - 110 plays