3 Shouts - 19,506 Scrobbles
When Kristin Diable says she plays "roots music," she is as much describing an approach as a genre. Just over two years ago Baton Rouge, Louisiana native Kristin Diable dropped her life in the swamps to test out fresher waters in New York City. After selling most of her possessions to put down deposit on a 150 square foot rooming house apartment in Manhattan's East Village, she began making the rounds in the bustling Lower East Side music scene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lines On the Road - (6:52) - 96 plays
- Gypsy Queen - (6:02) - 47 plays
- God's Chambers - (4:57) - 49 plays
- My River - (4:55) - 49 plays
- I've Been Searching - (4:14) - 113 plays
- Accidents - (3:34) - 19 plays
- True and Natural Man - (4:39) - 20 plays
- Reckless and Free - (2:17) - 10 plays
- Sister Sadie - (4:25) - 15 plays
- Water Keeps Rising - (4:35) - 8 plays