3 Shouts - 19,850 Scrobbles
When Kristin Diable says she plays "roots music," she is as much describing an approach as a genre. Just over two years ago Baton Rouge, Louisiana native Kristin Diable dropped her life in the swamps to test out fresher waters in New York City. After selling most of her possessions to put down deposit on a 150 square foot rooming house apartment in Manhattan's East Village, she began making the rounds in the bustling Lower East Side music scene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lines On the Road - (6:52) - 95 plays
- Gypsy Queen - (6:02) - 51 plays
- God's Chambers - (4:57) - 51 plays
- I've Been Searching - (4:14) - 118 plays
- My River - (4:55) - 49 plays
- Accidents - (3:34) - 18 plays
- True and Natural Man - (4:39) - 21 plays
- Reckless and Free - (2:17) - 10 plays
- I'll Be Leaving - (5:00) - 24 plays
- Water Keeps Rising - (4:35) - 8 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online