5 Shouts - 5,882 Scrobbles
Can you feel the pull? Kristin Cotts is the front woman of What About Rosalind, a compellingly original alt/rock band with eloquent, incisive lyrics and lush, varied arrangements. Kristin has been performing in Chicago and beyond for the past eight years with the help of some of the best classical, rock, and jazz musicians Chicago has to offer. Also a composer of classical music, Kristin writes edgy alt-rock tunes, with folk and classical influences.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Frog Catching Queen - (2:54) - 5 plays
- Take a Little Break - (3:04) - 4 plays
- Love at the Baha'i - (3:08) - 3 plays
- Thing Called Beauty - (4:34) - 4 plays
- I Know I Know (I Think) - (4:19) - 2 plays
- Far, Far Away - (4:56) - 3 plays
- Spatial Relations - (3:30) - 2 plays
- It Won't be Too Late - (3:14) - 5 plays
- Every Five Minutes - (2:56) - 3 plays
- You Are My Day - (5:07) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online