110 Shouts - 1,061,511 Scrobbles
Krishna Das (born Jeffrey Kagel May 31, 1947 in Long Island, New York, not to be confused with Krishna Prema Das) is a singer who performs Indian chants called kirtans. Krishna Das travelled to India in the 1960s where, along with Ram Dass, he studied with a Hindu guru named Neem Karoli Baba. Krishna Das has studied Buddhist meditation practices and is now devoted to singing and teaching. He has released several CDs, and he travels around the world giving performances and teaching, sometimes with Ram Dass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Namah Shivaya - (7:17) - 2,807 plays
- Devi Puja - (6:20) - 1,656 plays
- Baba Hanuman - (13:54) - 1,982 plays
- Mountain Hare Krishna - (8:06) - 1,446 plays
- Narayana/For Your Love - (10:00) - 1,465 plays
- Om Namah Shivaya - (13:29) - 2,512 plays
- Mere Gurudev - (5:27) - 1,386 plays
- Ma Durga - (13:08) - 1,455 plays
- Kashi Vishwanath Gange - (6:31) - 1,089 plays
- Govinda Hare - (5:17) - 763 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online