104 Shouts - 870,755 Scrobbles
Krishna Das (born Jeffrey Kagel May 31, 1947 in Long Island, New York, not to be confused with Krishna Prema Das) is a singer who performs Indian chants called kirtans. Krishna Das travelled to India in the 1960s where, along with Ram Dass, he studied with a Hindu guru named Neem Karoli Baba. Krishna Das has studied Buddhist meditation practices and is now devoted to singing and teaching. He has released several CDs, and he travels around the world giving performances and teaching, sometimes with Ram Dass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Namah Shivaya - (7:17) - 3,264 plays
- Devi Puja - (6:20) - 2,543 plays
- Mountain Hare Krishna - (8:06) - 2,400 plays
- Om Namah Shivaya - (13:26) - 2,478 plays
- Hara Hara Mahadev - (4:50) - 1,669 plays
- Govinda Hare - (5:17) - 1,552 plays
- Kalabinashini Kali - (4:42) - 1,394 plays
- Narayana/For Your Love - (9:57) - 1,443 plays
- Kashi Vishwanath Gange - (6:31) - 1,408 plays
- Brindavan Hare Ram - (6:18) - 1,224 plays