33 Shouts - 273,454 Scrobbles
Kris Menace (born Christophe Höffel) is an electronic musician. He began to work as a producer and writer in the mid 1990s for different projects and started using the pseudonym "Kris Menace" in 2005. Menace is the owner of the house label "Work It Baby". Menace's debut single (in collaboration with Lifelike), Discopolis, was released on Vulture Music in 2005 and was one of the most anticipated house tracks and an Ibiza anthem within the same year. Discopolis was later picked up by Defected Records and re-released with various remixes and a video directed by Seb Janiak.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Discopolis - (2:59) - 3,364 plays
- Falling Star - (7:04) - 2,593 plays
- Jupiter - (4:57) - 1,198 plays
- Fairlight Pt1 & Pt2 - (8:39) - 1,420 plays
- Walkin’ On The Moon - Respect to U-Tern Extended Mix - (4:21) - 1,113 plays
- Timeless - (5:25) - 1,103 plays
- Lumberjack - (6:24) - 952 plays
- Trusting Me - (5:00) - 1,054 plays
- eFeel - (5:55) - 1,111 plays
- Metropolis - Original Mix - (5:39) - 752 plays