33 Shouts - 102,483 Scrobbles
Canadian-based producer Krinjah, became very popular as one of the new school originators when he helped to kick-off the ragga-jungle revival with his now-classic "Burial", "Angel" and "Bam Bam" remixes. One of the original Montreal upbeat heavyweights, alongside Chopstick's RCola and Jacky Murda, Krinjah's self-styled vinyl imprint "Hand Grenade" became home for many more energized amen-based dancefloor killers. Krinjah has also released music on the King Kong Sound, JungleXpeditions,
Cause and Effect, and Too Dutty record labels.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Big Bad & Heavy - (4:58) - 152 plays
- Angel VIP - (5:45) - 150 plays
- My Gal - (6:28) - 75 plays
- Bam Bam Remix - (5:52) - 49 plays
- Return - (3:20) - 25 plays
- Squeeze (Remix) - (5:18) - 20 plays
- crazy badboy - 46 plays
- Revolution - (1:57) - 18 plays
- Worker Man - (6:31) - 24 plays
- Worker Man Remix - (6:28) - 20 plays