128 Shouts - 338,220 Scrobbles
Kreng is a Belgium based project formed by Pepijn Caudron. Started out as a strictly sample-based project, incorporating sounds from various sources: dark jazz, new electronic generated sounds, classical modernism and vintage geographical recordings. The project became a very cinematic, theatrical device that has been used by various directors.
Kreng has now scored more than 15 theatre and dance productions, most of them produced by Abattoir Fermé's director Stef Lernous and free-lance man Piet Arfeuille.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Karcist - (2:43) - 1,183 plays
- Petit Grimoire - (4:21) - 996 plays
- Le Bateleur - (7:29) - 853 plays
- Wrak - (9:04) - 989 plays
- Opkropper - (3:11) - 821 plays
- Ballet Van De Bloedhoeren - (4:36) - 697 plays
- Girl In A Fishtank - (3:38) - 712 plays
- Na De Sex - (4:21) - 655 plays
- Balkop - (4:57) - 559 plays
- La Poule Noire - (3:49) - 576 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online