129 Shouts - 346,820 Scrobbles
Kreng is a Belgium based project formed by Pepijn Caudron. Started out as a strictly sample-based project, incorporating sounds from various sources: dark jazz, new electronic generated sounds, classical modernism and vintage geographical recordings. The project became a very cinematic, theatrical device that has been used by various directors.
Kreng has now scored more than 15 theatre and dance productions, most of them produced by Abattoir Fermé's director Stef Lernous and free-lance man Piet Arfeuille.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Denial - (6:34) - 2,373 plays
- Anger - (7:32) - 2,152 plays
- Depression - (5:51) - 2,059 plays
- Bargaining - (3:16) - 2,003 plays
- Acceptance - (3:30) - 1,868 plays
- Karcist - (2:43) - 1,176 plays
- Petit Grimoire - (4:21) - 938 plays
- Le Bateleur - (7:29) - 831 plays
- Wrak - (9:04) - 981 plays
- Opkropper - (3:11) - 803 plays