66 Shouts - 739,473 Scrobbles
Krazy Baldhead, 34 years old, child of the south of France who became a Parisian, jazzman (10 years at the music academy) and sometimes sound engineer for a radio in prison. He bought his first machines in 1998, groped around, and then decided to become a full-time musician in 2002. He still had a barbaric pseudonym when he sent his demo to Pedro Winter, who saw in him a good mid-tempo alternative for his quite young label Ed Banger records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Soul is Like a Tree - (3:49) - 1,132 plays
- Strings of Death - (4:03) - 442 plays
- Surabaya Girl - (3:39) - 421 plays
- 4th Movement part 1 - (1:37) - 359 plays
- Empty Boy - (3:37) - 291 plays
- Revolution (Para One Remix) - (3:55) - 303 plays
- No Cow, No Pow - (3:38) - 280 plays
- The 4th Movement (The Glitch Mob Remix) - (8:59) - 363 plays
- The Noise In The Sky - (3:18) - 314 plays
- Amplifried - (3:17) - 158 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online