66 Shouts - 710,736 Scrobbles
Krazy Baldhead, 34 years old, child of the south of France who became a Parisian, jazzman (10 years at the music academy) and sometimes sound engineer for a radio in prison. He bought his first machines in 1998, groped around, and then decided to become a full-time musician in 2002. He still had a barbaric pseudonym when he sent his demo to Pedro Winter, who saw in him a good mid-tempo alternative for his quite young label Ed Banger records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Soul is Like a Tree - (3:49) - 5,114 plays
- Surabaya Girl - (3:39) - 896 plays
- The 4th Movement (The Glitch Mob Remix) - (8:59) - 919 plays
- Strings of Death - (4:03) - 538 plays
- Revolution (Para One Remix) - (3:55) - 494 plays
- No Cow, No Pow - (3:38) - 487 plays
- Empty Boy - (3:37) - 481 plays
- 4th Movement part 1 - (1:37) - 448 plays
- The Noise In The Sky - (3:18) - 418 plays
- Amplifried - (3:17) - 346 plays