47 Shouts - 132,882 Scrobbles
Authentic folk music from Denmark, land of the Vikings. Door of sound Since the release of their first album and continuing with the following two albums, Krauka (Gudjon Rudolf, Aksel Striim and Jens Villy Pedersen) have followed their own quite unique agenda. On their debut album Vikinga Seidur, they sought to faithfully recreate the tones and songs of the Viking era, using inspiration drawn in equal parts from compositional and instrumental archeology.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Vinterblot - (2:45) - 309 plays
- Springdans - (2:04) - 256 plays
- Vejen til Vinland - (4:11) - 280 plays
- Sigurdkvadet - (3:34) - 216 plays
- Krummi - (2:15) - 158 plays
- Sælugaukur - (2:29) - 150 plays
- Solstødur - (3:49) - 128 plays
- Moder min - (2:19) - 109 plays
- Óðinn - (4:20) - 146 plays
- Sommersol - (2:22) - 114 plays