47 Shouts - 129,346 Scrobbles
Authentic folk music from Denmark, land of the Vikings. Door of sound Since the release of their first album and continuing with the following two albums, Krauka (Gudjon Rudolf, Aksel Striim and Jens Villy Pedersen) have followed their own quite unique agenda. On their debut album Vikinga Seidur, they sought to faithfully recreate the tones and songs of the Viking era, using inspiration drawn in equal parts from compositional and instrumental archeology.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Vinterblot - (2:45) - 363 plays
- Springdans - (2:04) - 290 plays
- Vejen til Vinland - (4:11) - 248 plays
- Solstødur - (3:49) - 148 plays
- Sigurdkvadet - (3:34) - 213 plays
- Krummi - (2:15) - 168 plays
- Óðinn - (4:20) - 209 plays
- Sælugaukur - (2:29) - 112 plays
- Valravnen - (3:03) - 137 plays
- Sommersol - (2:22) - 103 plays