47 Shouts - 143,336 Scrobbles
Authentic folk music from Denmark, land of the Vikings. Door of sound Since the release of their first album and continuing with the following two albums, Krauka (Gudjon Rudolf, Aksel Striim and Jens Villy Pedersen) have followed their own quite unique agenda. On their debut album Vikinga Seidur, they sought to faithfully recreate the tones and songs of the Viking era, using inspiration drawn in equal parts from compositional and instrumental archeology.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Springdans - (2:04) - 321 plays
- Sigurdkvadet - (3:34) - 206 plays
- Vejen til Vinland - (4:11) - 311 plays
- Vinterblot - (2:45) - 233 plays
- Krummi - (2:15) - 199 plays
- Ódinn - (4:20) - 106 plays
- Olav Liljeros - (3:04) - 139 plays
- Sælugaukur - (2:29) - 171 plays
- Sommersol - (2:22) - 169 plays
- Valravnen - (3:03) - 169 plays