46 Shouts - 122,658 Scrobbles
Authentic folk music from Denmark, land of the Vikings. Door of sound Since the release of their first album and continuing with the following two albums, Krauka (Gudjon Rudolf, Aksel Striim and Jens Villy Pedersen) have followed their own quite unique agenda. On their debut album Vikinga Seidur, they sought to faithfully recreate the tones and songs of the Viking era, using inspiration drawn in equal parts from compositional and instrumental archeology.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Vinterblot - (2:45) - 327 plays
- Springdans - (2:04) - 274 plays
- Vejen til Vinland - (4:11) - 363 plays
- Solstødur - (3:49) - 243 plays
- Sælugaukur - (2:29) - 291 plays
- Krummi - (2:15) - 175 plays
- Sigurdkvadet - (3:34) - 205 plays
- Sommersol - (2:22) - 155 plays
- Valravnen - (3:03) - 169 plays
- Bødulvisur - (1:35) - 120 plays