65 Shouts - 556,354 Scrobbles
Komeda, from Umeå, Sweden, started out as a pit band for a Buster Keaton film festival in 1991. Subsequently, they played at a series of festivals and composed music for films under the name Projektor 7. The name "Komeda" is taken from the Polish jazz pianist and composer Krzysztof Komeda Komeda's sound is a fusion of swedish pop, 60's lounge, and the motorik beat of krautrock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's Alright, Baby - (2:51) - 790 plays
- Binario - (3:31) - 442 plays
- Blossom (Got To Get It Out) - (4:09) - 366 plays
- Cul de Sac - (4:43) - 376 plays
- A Simple Formality - (5:27) - 332 plays
- Nonsense - (4:23) - 295 plays
- Happyment - (2:45) - 259 plays
- Victory Lane - (3:44) - 257 plays
- Flabbergast - (4:32) - 274 plays
- More Is More - (4:29) - 273 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online