63 Shouts - 553,888 Scrobbles
Komeda, from Umeå, Sweden, started out as a pit band for a Buster Keaton film festival in 1991. Subsequently, they played at a series of festivals and composed music for films under the name Projektor 7. The name "Komeda" is taken from the Polish jazz pianist and composer Krzysztof Komeda Komeda's sound is a fusion of swedish pop, 60's lounge, and the motorik beat of krautrock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's Alright, Baby - (2:51) - 858 plays
- Binario - (3:31) - 456 plays
- Blossom (Got To Get It Out) - (4:09) - 367 plays
- Cul de Sac - (4:43) - 390 plays
- A Simple Formality - (5:27) - 341 plays
- Nonsense - (4:23) - 300 plays
- Victory Lane - (3:44) - 256 plays
- Happyment - (2:45) - 257 plays
- More Is More - (4:29) - 264 plays
- Flabbergast - (4:32) - 259 plays