61 Shouts - 539,489 Scrobbles
Komeda, from Umeå, Sweden, started out as a pit band for a Buster Keaton film festival in 1991. Subsequently, they played at a series of festivals and composed music for films under the name Projektor 7. The name "Komeda" is taken from the Polish jazz pianist and composer Krzysztof Komeda Komeda's sound is a fusion of swedish pop, 60's lounge, and the motorik beat of krautrock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's Alright, Baby - (2:51) - 834 plays
- Blossom (Got To Get It Out) - (4:09) - 572 plays
- Nonsense - (4:23) - 457 plays
- Binario - (3:31) - 414 plays
- Cul de Sac - (4:43) - 381 plays
- Victory Lane - (3:44) - 336 plays
- A Simple Formality - (5:27) - 357 plays
- Fade In Fade Out - (3:44) - 282 plays
- Elvira Madigan - (2:53) - 275 plays
- Flabbergast - (4:32) - 315 plays