Koko Taylor and Her Blues Machine
1 Shouts - 762 Scrobbles
Koko Taylor sometimes spelled KoKo Taylor but Cora Walton in Shelby County, Tennessee, USA (28 September 1928 – 3 June 2009) was an American blues musician, popularly known as the "Queen of the Blues." She was known primarily for her rough, powerful vocals and traditional blues stylings. In the late 1950s she began singing in Chicago blues clubs. She was spotted by Willie Dixon in 1962, and this led to wider performances and her first recording contract.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wang Dang Doodle - (6:23) - 5 plays
- Something Strange Is Going On - (4:57) - 3 plays
- I'd Rather Go Blind - (5:15) - 5 plays
- It's A Dirty Job - (5:29) - 4 plays
- Come To Mama - (5:39) - 1 plays
- I'm A Woman - (5:58) - 1 plays
- I Cried Like A Baby - (5:39) - 1 plays
- Let Me Love You - (4:31) - 1 plays
- Better Watch Your Step - (4:55) - 1 plays
- Bad Avenue - (5:20) - 1 plays