282 Shouts - 238,785 Scrobbles
Few bands are more enigmatic than Koenji Hyakkei (written in Japanese 高円寺百景). Though firmly grounded in the Zeuhl style of Magma, they have taken it to new and unexplored places. Fronted by drummer Yoshida Tatsuya, of Ruins fame, their lineup shifts as rapidly as their style does. However, two things remain constant in their music- lyrics in a made up (and probably nonsensical) language, and an exotic, almost folk feel to the music. The combination of the two gives a sense that you're listening to the music of a culture that exists only in minds of a handful of creative people.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tziidall Raszhisst - (7:14) - 825 plays
- Rattims Friezz - (7:03) - 812 plays
- Grahbem Jorgazz - (4:07) - 619 plays
- Fettim Paillu - (7:45) - 538 plays
- Angherr Shisspa - (6:35) - 515 plays
- Mibingvahre - (4:09) - 476 plays
- Wammilica Iffirom - (8:37) - 453 plays
- Quivem Vrastorr - (4:23) - 417 plays
- Nivraym - (5:38) - 331 plays
- Becttem Pollt - (5:19) - 245 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online