283 Shouts - 240,475 Scrobbles
Few bands are more enigmatic than Koenji Hyakkei (written in Japanese 高円寺百景). Though firmly grounded in the Zeuhl style of Magma, they have taken it to new and unexplored places. Fronted by drummer Yoshida Tatsuya, of Ruins fame, their lineup shifts as rapidly as their style does. However, two things remain constant in their music- lyrics in a made up (and probably nonsensical) language, and an exotic, almost folk feel to the music. The combination of the two gives a sense that you're listening to the music of a culture that exists only in minds of a handful of creative people.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tziidall Raszhisst - (7:14) - 796 plays
- Rattims Friezz - (7:03) - 763 plays
- Grahbem Jorgazz - (4:07) - 626 plays
- Fettim Paillu - (7:45) - 517 plays
- Mibingvahre - (4:09) - 479 plays
- Angherr Shisspa - (6:35) - 469 plays
- Wammilica Iffirom - (8:37) - 445 plays
- Quivem Vrastorr - (4:23) - 399 plays
- Nivraym - (5:38) - 278 plays
- Ioss - (3:58) - 265 plays