272 Shouts - 218,029 Scrobbles
Few bands are more enigmatic than Koenji Hyakkei (written in Japanese 高円寺百景). Though firmly grounded in the Zeuhl style of Magma, they have taken it to new and unexplored places. Fronted by drummer Yoshida Tatsuya, of Ruins fame, their lineup shifts as rapidly as their style does. However, two things remain constant in their music- lyrics in a made up (and probably nonsensical) language, and an exotic, almost folk feel to the music. The combination of the two gives a sense that you're listening to the music of a culture that exists only in minds of a handful of creative people.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tziidall Raszhisst - (7:14) - 881 plays
- Rattims Friezz - (7:03) - 845 plays
- Grahbem Jorgazz - (4:07) - 736 plays
- Fettim Paillu - (7:45) - 615 plays
- Wammilica Iffirom - (8:37) - 550 plays
- Mibingvahre - (4:09) - 542 plays
- Angherr Shisspa - (6:35) - 548 plays
- Quivem Vrastorr - (4:23) - 525 plays
- Nivraym - (5:38) - 316 plays
- Becttem Pollt - (5:19) - 238 plays