281 Shouts - 233,043 Scrobbles
Few bands are more enigmatic than Koenji Hyakkei (written in Japanese 高円寺百景). Though firmly grounded in the Zeuhl style of Magma, they have taken it to new and unexplored places. Fronted by drummer Yoshida Tatsuya, of Ruins fame, their lineup shifts as rapidly as their style does. However, two things remain constant in their music- lyrics in a made up (and probably nonsensical) language, and an exotic, almost folk feel to the music. The combination of the two gives a sense that you're listening to the music of a culture that exists only in minds of a handful of creative people.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tziidall Raszhisst - (7:14) - 805 plays
- Rattims Friezz - (7:03) - 796 plays
- Grahbem Jorgazz - (4:07) - 614 plays
- Fettim Paillu - (7:45) - 508 plays
- Mibingvahre - (4:09) - 449 plays
- Angherr Shisspa - (6:35) - 509 plays
- Wammilica Iffirom - (8:37) - 433 plays
- Quivem Vrastorr - (4:23) - 381 plays
- Nivraym - (5:38) - 380 plays
- Becttem Pollt - (5:19) - 264 plays