281 Shouts - 235,538 Scrobbles
Few bands are more enigmatic than Koenji Hyakkei (written in Japanese 高円寺百景). Though firmly grounded in the Zeuhl style of Magma, they have taken it to new and unexplored places. Fronted by drummer Yoshida Tatsuya, of Ruins fame, their lineup shifts as rapidly as their style does. However, two things remain constant in their music- lyrics in a made up (and probably nonsensical) language, and an exotic, almost folk feel to the music. The combination of the two gives a sense that you're listening to the music of a culture that exists only in minds of a handful of creative people.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tziidall Raszhisst - (7:14) - 772 plays
- Rattims Friezz - (7:03) - 782 plays
- Grahbem Jorgazz - (4:07) - 610 plays
- Fettim Paillu - (7:45) - 491 plays
- Angherr Shisspa - (6:35) - 499 plays
- Mibingvahre - (4:09) - 432 plays
- Wammilica Iffirom - (8:37) - 427 plays
- Quivem Vrastorr - (4:23) - 366 plays
- Nivraym - (5:38) - 317 plays
- Becttem Pollt - (5:19) - 229 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online