100 Shouts - 275,685 Scrobbles
Kobong was a math metal / progressive metal band from Warsaw, Poland. Their style was a blend of broken rhythms, heavy - yet catchy - riffs, amazingly technical drumming, dissonance, hardcore fury and, sometimes, soundscape and ethnic instruments. They released two albums in the 90's. Their first concert was in late 1994. It was something new that time on Polish heavy scene. Broken rhythms, great lyrics screamed in fury by Bogdan Kondracki and freaked drums played by legendary Wojtek Szymański (now drumming in Nyia) was something that made people crazy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Prbda - (4:34) - 502 plays
- Rege - (5:16) - 463 plays
- Przeciwko - (3:24) - 588 plays
- Dzwony - (3:39) - 385 plays
- The Cloud Is Gone - (4:43) - 412 plays
- Lust - (4:33) - 436 plays
- Miara - (4:16) - 359 plays
- Drzewa - (3:44) - 362 plays
- Ja - (5:09) - 342 plays
- Impro - (2:32) - 182 plays