100 Shouts - 275,162 Scrobbles
Kobong was a math metal / progressive metal band from Warsaw, Poland. Their style was a blend of broken rhythms, heavy - yet catchy - riffs, amazingly technical drumming, dissonance, hardcore fury and, sometimes, soundscape and ethnic instruments. They released two albums in the 90's. Their first concert was in late 1994. It was something new that time on Polish heavy scene. Broken rhythms, great lyrics screamed in fury by Bogdan Kondracki and freaked drums played by legendary Wojtek Szymański (now drumming in Nyia) was something that made people crazy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Prbda - (4:34) - 402 plays
- Przeciwko - (3:24) - 497 plays
- Rege - (5:16) - 351 plays
- Dzwony - (3:39) - 264 plays
- Miara - (4:16) - 250 plays
- Lust - (4:33) - 317 plays
- The Cloud Is Gone - (4:43) - 269 plays
- Drzewa - (3:44) - 251 plays
- Ja - (5:09) - 234 plays
- Impro - (2:32) - 188 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online