99 Shouts - 271,239 Scrobbles
Kobong was a math metal / progressive metal band from Warsaw, Poland. Their style was a blend of broken rhythms, heavy - yet catchy - riffs, amazingly technical drumming, dissonance, hardcore fury and, sometimes, soundscape and ethnic instruments. They released two albums in the 90's. Some similarities between Kobong and Meshuggah can be heard, both bands were going in the same direction, but Kobong recorded the self-titled album (released in 1995) before Meshuggah developed its characteristic style.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Prbda - (4:34) - 453 plays
- Przeciwko - (3:24) - 512 plays
- Rege - (5:16) - 346 plays
- Dzwony - (3:39) - 261 plays
- The Cloud Is Gone - (4:43) - 261 plays
- Miara - (4:16) - 238 plays
- Lust - (4:33) - 281 plays
- Drzewa - (3:44) - 247 plays
- Ja - (5:09) - 224 plays
- Zanim - (3:59) - 250 plays