99 Shouts - 267,731 Scrobbles
Kobong was a math metal / progressive metal band from Warsaw, Poland. Their style was a blend of broken rhythms, heavy - yet catchy - riffs, amazingly technical drumming, dissonance, hardcore fury and, sometimes, soundscape and ethnic instruments. They released two albums in the 90's. Some similarities between Kobong and Meshuggah can be heard, both bands were going in the same direction, but Kobong recorded the self-titled album (released in 1995) before Meshuggah developed its characteristic style.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Prbda - (4:34) - 454 plays
- Przeciwko - (3:24) - 482 plays
- Rege - (5:16) - 385 plays
- Dzwony - (3:39) - 358 plays
- The Cloud Is Gone - (4:43) - 282 plays
- Lust - (4:33) - 265 plays
- Drzewa - (3:44) - 304 plays
- Miara - (4:16) - 246 plays
- Ja - (5:09) - 234 plays
- Taka Tuka - (4:27) - 251 plays