96 Shouts - 260,899 Scrobbles
Kobong was a math metal / progressive metal band from Warsaw, Poland. Their first concert was in late 1994. It was something new at the time on polish heavy scene. Broken rhythms, great lyrics screamed in fury by Bogdan Kondracki and freaked drums played by legendary Wojtek Szymański (now drumming in Nyia) was something that made people crazy. Opening album (self-titled) released in 1995, brought lots of psychedelic sounds, "fire" and real expression. Those sounds were inspired by Meshuggah but still sounded very original and unique.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rege - (5:16) - 429 plays
- Prbda - (4:34) - 493 plays
- Dzwony - (3:39) - 353 plays
- Przeciwko - (3:24) - 499 plays
- Drzewa - (3:44) - 362 plays
- The Cloud Is Gone - (4:43) - 318 plays
- Lust - (4:33) - 303 plays
- Miara - (4:16) - 273 plays
- Trzcinki - (4:19) - 270 plays
- Ja - (5:09) - 259 plays