17 Shouts - 34,473 Scrobbles
Formed in 2010, Chicago’s own KNOCKOUT KID is pop punk with an edge. Instead of generic breakdowns and been-done gang vocals, KNOCKOUT KID relies on metalcore-inspired riffs and choruses catchy enough to keep you up at night. Since their inception three years ago, the band has been on multiple D.I.Y. coast-to-coast & regional American tours, shared the U.S. Cellular Stage at Milwaukee’s Summerfest with Anberlin, officially released two EP’s and a twelve song full length album, and were chosen to be a supporting band on the 2013 Koi Fest in Ontario...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- ...Is a Dead Man - (3:11) - 449 plays
- Hoop Dreams - (1:30) - 494 plays
- How the Midwest Was Won - (3:31) - 315 plays
- Not 5-0 - (3:43) - 203 plays
- Make Your Peace - (4:22) - 146 plays
- Drunken Nights and Mall Fights - (3:29) - 159 plays
- Things I Wanna Say - (3:24) - 181 plays
- Interstate - (4:05) - 195 plays
- Catalina - (3:03) - 159 plays
- The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh - (2:49) - 117 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online