25 Shouts - 60,395 Scrobbles
There are at least four groups by the name Kluster. 1) Kluster was a pioneering Krautrock band formed by luminaries Dieter Moebius, Hans-Joachim Roedelius, and Conrad Schnitzler in 1969. After three albums, Moebius and Roedelius left Schnitzler to pursue their own project under the name Cluster. Schnitzler continued to use the Kluster name for his collaborations with Wolfgang Seidl and Klaus Freudigmann in the early 70s, two albums from this period being released in the 2000s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- ASA SIde A - (21:43) - 24 plays
- Eruption 1 - (31:00) - 26 plays
- Part I - (23:31) - 30 plays
- I Feel Love - (3:11) - 36 plays
- KLUSTER 2 (electric music) - (21:33) - 22 plays
- Part One - (23:31) - 21 plays
- Eruption 2 - (25:10) - 22 plays
- Part Two - (21:36) - 20 plays
- Part II - (22:20) - 25 plays
- Caracas Maracas - (7:27) - 31 plays